Make a classic dinner dish with a twist! This recipe for Spicy Chicken Spaghetti from the SampleHouse Cookbook will have the family going back for seconds (or thirds).
- 1 package (8 ounces) of spaghetti
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup of butter or margarine
- 1/2 of a large onion, chopped
- 8 ounces of Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 can of rotel (10 ounces, original or spicy)
- 1 pound of cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 can with cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 ounces)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Place spaghetti in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat, then add onion and saute 3-5 minutes (or until tender). Add cheese and Rotel, stirring until cheese melts. Stir in chicken and soup; stir until well blended. Pour mixture over spaghetti. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Enjoy!