Colder days calls for warmer meals! Get out your crockpot and make this delicious Green Chicken Chili recipe from the SampleHouse Cookbook.
- 1 1/2 cups of dried pinto beans
- 4 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 can (7 ounces) of green chiles
- 1 cup of green salsa
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 3/4 of a pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Optional: sour cream and cilantro
Spray inside of a crockpot with oil. Combine ingredients with chicken on top. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours. Shred chicken and stir into mixture. Add salt and pepper if needed. Top with cilantro and sour cream if desired.