Craving comfort food this evening? Then you’ll want to whip up a delicious helping of our Au Gratin Potato Casserole.
- 1 (32-oz.) pkg. frozen southern-style hash browns
- 1 (16-oz.) ctn. sour cream
- 2 c. (8-oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 sm. onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 c. crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1/4 c. melted butter
Directions: Stir together hash browns, sour cream, cheese, soup, onion and pepper in a large bowl. Spoon potato mixture into lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with crushed cornflakes, and drizzle evenly with butter. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until bubbly.